Bike Week Children's Competition
Bike Week Children's Competition
Drawing and thinking about cycling is a great way to get your child enthusiastic about getting out on their bike.
You can submit either a bike drawing of your own, or design one of the jerseys from our family packs to enter.
To enter, show us your pictures or jerseys online using the hashtag #7daysofcycling and tag @wearecyclinguk on social media.
We'll pick out two winners, one will receive a pair of stylish cycling sunglasses from VeloChampion, and the other will receive a Zooom Adventure balance bike from Freewheel.
Want to learn how to draw a bike, check out our video here:
Happy drawing, we look forward to seeing your designs on social media!
Terms and conditions
- The competition opens on 6 June, 2020.
- Design entries close midnight on 15 June, 2020.
- The competition will close midnight on 15 June, 2020.
- The competition prize will be selected by Cycling UK.
- Competition winners will win cycling sunglasses or a Zooom Adventure balance bike
- The competition winners will be drawn randomly
- There will be two competition winners drawn from the cumulated entries.
- The winner may have their contact details passed to the manufacturer in order to fulfil their prize. Cycling UK will contact the winner to confirm consent before passing on your data.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is open to persons aged 0-18 years.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the prize draw ending, and will have until 1 July, 2020 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details by this date, they will forfeit their prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The best artwork will be selected by Cycling UK. Cycling UK will have the final say on all winners.
- By submitting your artwork in this competition, you are renouncing any claim to the copyright of the design. Any designs that are deemed inappropriate, or are infringing on the copyright of others will be removed from consideration.
- Events may occur that render the promotion of the competition, or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cycling UK's control. Cycling UK may, at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Cycling UK as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid, for any technical failure, or for any event which may cause the draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The draw is only open to UK residents, but not employees (or families) of Cycling UK, or any organisation who have directly contributed to this competition, their agents, or anyone else connected with the draw.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be available.
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize at their discretion.
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX.