Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Are you passionate about working for a charity delivering real change?
Cycling UK, the national cycling charity, is on a mission to inspire a million more people onto their bikes. We’re not about winning medals, but about helping people who will benefit from cycling the most, whether that’s a refugee who never learned to cycle or people suffering from mental or physical illnesses who require a hand on their road to recovery.
We run Bike Week, the annual Women’s Festival of Cycling and inspire around 60,000 people every year to overcome the barriers stopping them cycling through our Big Bike Revival programme. We’re also making cycling safer through our campaigning work, lobbying Government to spend more money on infrastructure and educating drivers on sharing the roads safely.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and creative video producer to join our growing and dedicated team to help us tell the stories of the people who are benefitting from our charitable work.
We need someone with not only the technical skills to shoot and edit engaging content, but an individual bursting with ideas and an innovative story-telling approach.
You’ll need to be a self-starter with a confident, friendly and outgoing approach and the skills to translate difficult stories into compelling short films.
This is a varied and rewarding role for someone with the confidence and creativity to shine.
If you’re a committed video storyteller who’s passionate about their work, we want to hear from you.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Two A levels and/or relevant NVQ’s
- Proficient with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro preferred).
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Proven experience in working with a team with a mindset to develop the best video content
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting and concepting.
- Great communication skills and able to make people feel comfortable when interviewing.
- Innovative and creative approach to video filming and ability to manage visual assets.
- Knowledge of correct use of audio including using microphones.
- Competent and energetic interviewer with the ability to put guests at ease and excite people to appear on camera.
To apply for this post, please complete the attached application form and send along with your CV, showreel and a covering letter explaining why we absolutely must consider you for the job to Sue.Cherry@cyclinguk.org.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 2 February 2020.