Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Cycling UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX. Our company Cyclists' Touring Club (CTC) is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England number 25185. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Cycling UK will use the information provided by Cycling UK members for the purpose of providing them with Cycling UK membership services and membership benefits. Cycling UK information subscribers will receive our weekly newsletter Cycleclips and additional promotions relating to our work and membership including (but not limited to) our campaigning work; events, volunteer opportunities and offers; and information about Cycling UK membership.
Cycling UK will not disclose this information to any person or organisation except in connection with the above purposes. If you do not want us to contact you about Cycling UK membership benefits, products or services please use one of the following methods to unsubscribe or tailor what communication you receive:
- Use the unsubscribe link found in the footer of all of our emails
- Contact membership services at email@example.com or call 01483 238301
If you have any query about the use we make of your data, please write to the Data Controller at Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford GU2 9JX.