The Pedallers' Arms is a place to come and learn how to repair your bike in a friendly atmosphere.
The team want to help people fix up their own bikes and their aim is that anyone can mend their bike with the right support and tools and information.
Our aims are:
- To empower people to maintain their own cycle and provide accessible learning opportunities for all levels of ability.
- To help marginal or under represented groups who cycle to feel comfortable with their bikes and the space, so they can in turn help others.
- To promote bikes as a transport option.
- To re-use old bicycle parts to keep environmental and financial costs to users low, thereby keeping useful resources from going to landfill.
- To use established co-operative structures to ensure sustainability and continuity of service.
The Peddallers' Arms is not-for profit and any profits will go back into the project.
Food and Accommodation
Pedallers' Arms is non-residential. Food and drinks are available locally from nearby shops and cafés.