Instructors working for Cycling UK

If you are working as a Bikeability instructor for Cycling UK you will need to record information about the training sessions you run. Here are the forms you will need.

The following documents are required by Cycling UK's Bikeability providers. These are available for download below.

  • A consent form for every child before they start their first session.
  • A register - to be completed every session.
  • Three risk assessments; a generic risk assessment, and a risk assessment for the Level 1 area and the Level 2 area.
  • The Outcomes Document to help you plan and track your sessions and finally,
  • An accident form (if one should arise)

If you have any questions at all about these forms, then please do not hesitate to contact us


Work for Cycling UK

Cycling UK needs instructors to deliver its Bikeability schemes. In some areas this is via a contract with the local authority, working in schools. In other areas it is via Bike Club. Bike Club aims to bring cycle training to children who, for whatever reason, did not received their Bikeability training in Year 5 or 6. Cycling UK also needs instructors for other activities and events.


Cycling Training Helpline 0844 736 8460



  • Patron: Her Majesty The Queen
  • President: Jon Snow
  • Chief Executive: Paul Tuohy
  • Cycling UK is a trading name of Cyclists’ Touring Club (CTC) a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no: 25185. Registered as a charity in England and Wales charity no: 1147607 and in Scotland charity no: SC042541. Registered office: Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 9JX.

Copyright © CTC 2016

Terms and Conditions