The following documents are required by Cycling UK's Bikeability providers. These are available for download below.
- A consent form for every child before they start their first session.
- A register - to be completed every session.
- Three risk assessments; a generic risk assessment, and a risk assessment for the Level 1 area and the Level 2 area.
- The Outcomes Document to help you plan and track your sessions and finally,
- An accident form (if one should arise)
If you have any questions at all about these forms, then please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Work for Cycling UK
Cycling UK needs instructors to deliver its Bikeability schemes. In some areas this is via a contract with the local authority, working in schools. In other areas it is via Bike Club. Bike Club aims to bring cycle training to children who, for whatever reason, did not received their Bikeability training in Year 5 or 6. Cycling UK also needs instructors for other activities and events.
Cycling Training Helpline 0844 736 8460