The following documents are required by CTC's Bikeability providers. These are available for download below.
- A consent form for every child before they start their first session.
- A register - to be completed every session.
- Three risk assessments; a generic risk assessment, and a risk assessment for the Level 1 area and the Level 2 area.
- The Outcomes Document to help you plan and track your sessions and finally,
- An accident form (if one should arise)
If you have any questions at all about these forms, then please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Work for CTC
CTC needs instructors to deliver its Bikeability schemes. In some areas this is via a contract with the local authority, working in schools. In other areas it is via Bike Club. Bike Club aims to bring cycle training to children who, for whatever reason, did not received their Bikeability training in Year 5 or 6. CTC also needs instructors for other activities and events.
One of the first places we will look for instructors is on the training section of CTC-Maps, so do keep your entry up-to-date.
Cycling Training Helpline 0844 736 8460