It’s the autumn, so when there’s less opportunity to get out at night, what about giving yourself a bit of extra confidence when it comes to fixing a puncture?
We’ve got two evening sessions planned in Colchester in November, four in Chelmsford and more training courses in Yorkshire  too:
- Wednesday 13 November (beginner)
- Wednesday 27 November (basic plus)
Both sessions are running at the Waiting Room, (The Bus Station), at Queen Street and run from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 2 November – 9.30am – 12.30 (beginner)
- Tuesday 12 November – 6pm – 9pm (beginner)
- Saturday 16 November – 9.30am – 12.30 (beginner)
- Monday 18 November – 6pm – 9pm (basic plus)
The beginner sessions cover:
- Tips on maintaining your bike
- The basics of brakes
- A full run-down of fixing a puncture – and you get to have a go (promise: I can do it so anyone can)
The basic plus sessions are aimed at people who can already fix a puncture and just want more of an introduction to brakes and gears.
We have funding from Essex County Council Highways and have been able to keep the costs down to £15 for the beginner and £25 for the basic plus.
For more details, contact Richard Monk on 01206 506412 or email .
We will be running more in the New Year, so if you want to be added to the list of interested people get in touch. Or what about getting a voucher for your loved-one this Christmas?