2) Click on the 'Create a Group Child Page' link in the sidebar menu. Can't see this link in the sidebar menu? Please find out how to add content to your group homepage.
The 'Create a Group Child Page' in the sidebar menu
3) On the following page complete the following form fields in order to create the new page:
- Title - the title of the page (this will show at the top of the page).
- Body - this is the content that you wish to display on the new page.
- Groups - optionally, you can make your page private so that only subscribers to your group can see it: uncheck 'Public' to make the page private.
- Node Hierarchy - optionally, you can change the parent of the new page to be another page (thus creating a tree structure): under 'Parent Node' select the name of the page (by default the group homepage is selected).
4) Click 'Save' to create the page.
5) The new page will now appear in a new menu in the right-hand column called 'Content Menu'.
The new page in the Content Menu