1) Do you have a Cycling UK website account? Cycling UK website accounts are for Cycling UK members only so complete the Member Registration process if you haven't got one already.
2) Are you logged in to the website? If not, please login now.
4) On the member group homepage, click on 'Subscribe to updates from this group'.
5) On the next page, click 'Subscribe' to confirm.
6) If successful, you will see a confirmation message on the member group homepage in a yellow box underneath the group title.
7) Now you are a 'member' of the website group page. To get administration rights contact the 'group manager' and then they can add you as a contributor (administrator). If you're not sure who the group manager is, contact Cycling UK and we can tell you. If you wish to become the group manager yourself, contact us as well with your username (you may need to ask permission from your group Secretary first) and we can also add you.