Create regular ride
- Regular group ride or activity
- Events that should be registered with Cycling UK.
Both types will appear on your Group Homepage as well as our main UK Cycling Events listing (found under Ride > UK Cycling Events in the main navigation bar)
- Regular monthly or weekly rides primarily for Cycling UK members (and up to five non-members, who should ride with the group on no more than five occasions).
- Social activities such as an annual dinner or BBQ not open to the general public.
- Occasional rides open to both Cycling UK members and the general public – there is no limit on the number of non-members who may take part.
- Rides in collaboration with other bodies such where Cycling UK is clearly the organiser.
- Competitive events such as hill climbs and touring competitions (but NOT time trials or mass start races, which are not covered by Cycling UK insurance).
- Rides/events that form part of the Cycling UK Tourist Competition, including hill climbs and speed judging competitions.