Tour de Yorkshire Taster - the 3 Cotes
· Ride part of the Stage 3 Route before the pros do.
· Check out the best vantage points for watching the race on Sun 30 April.
· Take the challenge of a 35 mile ride with 3,000 ft of ascent.
· Tackle 3 of the Races climbs (“Cotes”).
· Experience the buzz of sharing the experience with other cyclists.
This challenging 35 mile ride (but with a generous time limit) for competent cyclists starts at the ‘Grand Depart’ of Stage 3 of the Tour de Yorkshire and traces the local section of the race, including 3 tough climbs ("Cotes") – Howarth Main Street, Leeming, and Shibden Wall.
For more details, and to enter, visit http://cyclequeensbury.org.uk/tdy