Trailnet offer inclusive cycling opportunities for both children and adults to ride through the beautiful woodland and pastures of Thorndon Country Park. Riders can access cycling either independently or as part of a regular group session, and the centre has a range of adapted trikes as well as conventional cycles, for all ages and sizes to choose from. Please see CTCs guide to adapted cyles for detailed information.
Activities Available at the Centre
- Activities take place entirely within the beautiful Thorndon Country Park North area, where inclusive riders enjoy outdoor cycling on tarmac and well-surfaced forest trails.
- The centre has a range of adapted trikes to hire. These will suit most needs, ages and sizes and includes trikes for adults and children (from 4 years upwards), adult and child tandems, a front loading trike and a side-by-side trike. The centre also has a full range of standard bikes, buggies, tagalongs, and child seats so the whole family can ride together.
- Trailnets enthusiastic and trained instructors have a wealth of experience in helping people to access cycling and are there to support your cycling needs.
- The centre caters for both individuals and groups, school and youth groups are always welcome.
- Riders can join one their regular weekly group sessions or just hire the equipment if they’d prefer to ride independently.
- Trailnet is an all-ability cycling centre. They welcome all riders regardless of ability and pride themselves on providing sessions for absolute beginners through to those riders wanting to really push their physical limits.
- If control and coordination are your objectives, the centre offers progressive obstacle courses that focus on developing skills in addition to fitness.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
Open: All year round
£5 per session
CTC members are offered 10% discount
Thorndon Activity Centre
Thorndon Country Park North
By Bike: near NCN route 136
By Bus: 565
By Road: near A127, A12, M25
By Rail: Brentwood