Cycles4All - Pavilion-on-the-Park
Activities Available at the Centre
- Inclusive sessions take place at Pavilion on the Park.
- Riders cycle across Fleming Park's Urban Park on smooth paved pathways and grass routes.
- The centre has a wide range of adapted cycles which includes trikes, tandem trikes, a recumbent trike, a front loading wheelchair carrier, side-by-side tandems, hand cycles and regular bicycles.
- Riders can try out any of the bikes during the session.
- Both children and adults are welcome, from beginner cyclists upwards.
- Individuals and groups are welcome.
- Groups of 6 or more people can book a closed session.
- Trained staff members and volunteers offer help with cycling at every session.
- Bike skills training and progression activities are available.
- Bikeability courses are offered on regular or adapted bikes.
- In case of bad weather, cancelations will be advertised on Facebook.
Want to know more about who inclusive cycle centres cater for? Check out CTCs What is inclusive cycling? or contact us (see contact details above).
Open: All year
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
From 10am til 12 pm
Pavilion on the Park
1 Kingfisher Rd
By Bike: on NCN route 24
By Bus: X3
By Road: near M3, A335
By Rail: Eastleigh