CTC's Training Department is substantially greater than the sum of its parts. Each highly qualified Instructor Trainer is not only able to draw on their own experience and CTC's ethos, but also on the contributions and development of their colleagues. With 25 active trainers across the world, that is a vast and unique pool of experience.
Ultimately, that is a key factor in making your course delivery so good. Therefore, your course Trainer will bring:
- Centuries of collective experience brought together and shared amongst positive training facilitators
- Superb qualification development that provides a structure enabling you to carry out the role you want to do
- Great resources and applicable course content
- Principles of learning that enable courses to be shaped around your needs, circumstances and desires
- A raft of different teaching methods suited to your operating environment
- An ethos based on creating lifelong learning opportunities and a desire to enable you to achieve
Our Instructor Trainers don't just deliver cycling and mountain bike activities: many also shape people's life and outdoor experiences in other capacities - for example as education advisors, outdoor centre managers, or activity inspectors.
Ultimately CTC - and most importantly you - benefit from a great course. And we know it'll be a great course, because of what your predecessors have told us!
CTC's training staff:
Find out more about CTC's Instructor Trainer you could have on your course: