You will learn the basics of leading group rides in a non technical environment. The course is entry level and an ideal introduction to leadership techniques for on-road ride leaders.
During the course, you will:
- learn about parts of a bike
- discuss the health benefits of cycling
- assist participants riding - gaining both skills and confidence
- learn how to assist a ride manager to lead rides effectively
- practice riding in a group
We highly recommend that you go on to do the Ride Manager course.
Please contact the Courses & Training Helpline to find out if this course is available for booking: 01483 238 337
What you need
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- A safe and well-maintained bicycle is required
- Interested in assisting cycle rides
Suggested continuation course, Ride Manager – learn how to lead a ride.