The Club Leader course is perfect for people who take out club runs and would like some further training and development in the core principles of leading rides. The course has an engaging mix of practical and theory, with a simulated club ride and practice in leading different types of groups.
During the course, you will:
- consider the theory behind good club riding and how is is achieved
- practise techniques in a supportive environment among peers and professional tutors.
- learn about route selection and assessment
Please contact the Courses & Training Helpline to find out if this course is available for booking: 01483 238 337
What you need
- Regular road club rider with some experience of leading club rides.
- Experience in group riding etiquette
This course fulfils a particular specialism, but you may next want to consider the Tour Leader course.
1 Day First Aid in the Outdoors.
2 day First Aid in the Outdoors.
Both Courses have been developed with cyclists in mind.